Strozzapreti with leeks, Prosciutto di Parma and
slivers of Parmigiano Reggiano
Ingredients for 4 servings:
Strozzapreti 12,5 oz
Leeks 7 oz
Prosciutto di Parma 3,50 oz
slivers of Parmigiano 2,80 oz
Rosemary 1 sprig
Extra Virgin Olive Oil 5 Tbsp
Chicken Broth 7 Fluid oz
Salt and pepper to taste
• Wash and chop the leeks.
• Slice the ham into 1,5 mm long slices, then cut into julienne strips.
• Mince the rosemary.
• Place a pan on medium heat, add a drop of oil and brown the ham with the rosemary. Add the leeks and cook on low heat, by adding the broth little by little.
• Cook the pasta in a pot with salted boiling water. Drain the pasta, then add the sauce and brown.
• Add salt, black pepper and whip with the oil.
Tortelli d’erbetta (Swiss chard Tortelli)
Ingredients for 4 servings:
Yellow pasta dough 14 oz.
Fresh Ricotta cheese 14 oz.
Frozen spinach 7 oz.
Parmigiano Reggiano cheese 5 oz.
Butter 4,2 oz.
Nut meg To taste
Salt and pepper To taste
(Preparation time: 20’)
• Cook the spinach in plenty of boiling water.
• Then drain, squeeze and mince finely.
• Mix the spinach with Ricotta cheese, salt, pepper, nut meg and egg.
• Roll out the dough with the machine and cut into squares that you will fill with the prepared filling.
• Cook the tortelli in plenty of boiling water and season with butter and Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
Potato gnocchi with broad beans cream and Sheep’s milk cheese
Potatoes 350 g
Flour 100 g
Broad beans 650 g
Golden onions 100 g
Garlic 1 g
Celery 50 g
Basil 2 g
Olive oil from Chianti Region 7,5 cl
White pepper To taste
Tomatoes 200 g
Sheep’s milk cheese 150 g
• Cook the potatoes (in their skins) in plenty of salted water.
• When the potatoes are cooked, strain, peel and mash. Mix the mashed potato with the flour, eggs, salt and pepper.
• Cut dough into circles of 2 cm in diameter.
• Make a vegetable stock with the carrots, celery, onions, garlic, basil and a potato.
• Shell the broad beans, boil in salted water and cool immediately.
• When the stock is ready, put through a vegetable mill or sieve, add beans, mix in food processor and strain in the chinese. Skin tomatoes after dropping into boiling water, de-seed and cut into cubes.
• Cook the gnocchi in plenty of salted water. Drain and sauté the gnocchi with the broad bean sauce, the tomato cubes and some basil leaves cut into Julienne strips.
• Place gnocchi on plates and sprinkle with scales of sheep’s milk cheese and a little olive oil.
Noodles with beans, shrimps and crunchy lard
Yellow pasta dough 300 g
Dried beans borlotti 150 g
Shrimps 200 g
Lard 90 g
Garlic 90 g
Rosemary To Taste
Salt and pepper To Taste
Olive oil extra virgin 9 cl
Parsley 3 g
White wine 6 cl
- Soak beans the day before.
- Place a saucepan over a moderate heat ,add a drop of oil, the onion cut in pieces, a sprig of rosemary, the beans, cover with water and season.
- When the beans are cooked, keep one part whole and purée the rest.
- Roll out the pasta using the pasta machine and make noodles.
- Clean the crayfish and cut in half lengthways.
- Finely chop the garlic, rosemary and parsley.
- Cut the lard into Julienne strips and brown in a pan.
- Put a saucepan over a moderate heat, add a drop of oil, toss the crayfish for a few minutes, add the finely chopped herbs, wet with white wine and allow to evaporate.
- Add the bean purée and the whole beans to the pan and boil for a few minutes.
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of salted water, drain and toss in the prepared sauce.
- Serve with the crunchy lard.